- To process on-going KYC review for new & existing legal entities and ensure that review is completed on a timely basis as per SLA agreed
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these accounts primarily looking out for adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank - in particular, any evidence of financial criminal activities.
- Responsible for identifying accounts that have been raised incorrectly or not in accordance with the relevant KYC Policies and Guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to stated SLAs when processing these accounts.
- To ensure adequacy/accuracy of regulatory documentation as per requirements from APAC authorities.
- To participate in ad-hoc projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Relevant Compliance/AML certifications i.e. ACAMs, ICA Diploma
- Over 4-5 years' of working experience in KYC/Onboarding function, preferably in investment banks dealing with corporate/commercial clients
- Demonstrate good knowledge of markets/investment banking products
- Open to client facing duties
- Driven by career growth and opportunities to get involved in new projects
If you are up for the challenge and believe you have the motivation and skills to excel in the role, please send in your updated resume to email@example.com
All shortlisted candidates will be notified
*For confidential discussion on active opportunities in the Market within compliance function or find out more about this role - please reach out directly to Janice at 6597 5174
EA Registration Number: R1871479
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105