Our client is an European premium jewelry & watches brand and their product can be found all over the world. An exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Key Account Manager (Regional) to join their Hong Kong office.
- Responsible for the overall sales performance of Asia Pacific regions.
- Develop sales strategies and profit goals. This includes performing territory and sales analyses, assessing the results and adjusting sales strategies accordingly.
- Oversee the sales department, must develop an overall business plan, including sales strategies and profit goals.
- Strong acknowledgment and understanding of local/regional trends with a proactive attitude to implement international brand strategy into regional scale.
- Visit potential and current clients to provide product information, answer client questions and concerns and build brand awareness.
- Minimal 5-8 years proven key account and wholesales experience
- Resourceful and possess good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Dynamic individuals with strong presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.