One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies specializing in providing wide range of medicines and supporting HCPs and patients to improve quality of life and patient outcomes. Now our client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for driving the sales strategies and effectiveness to achieve company objectives.
· Manage strategy to balance gross to net and pricing of group key accounts
· Analyze sales statistic, promotion and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget
· Develop competitive structured business plan aligning with company, category, channel and
customer strategies to achieve the agreed results
· Develop in-store level implementation plans based on in-store standard & guideline
· Manage & develop strong relationship with strategic customers to ensure company growth is ahead of customer and key competitors' growth
- To handle and negotiation trade agreement with customer in all categories by improve customer's profitability and manage customer spending by account by category
· Propose NPD and promotion set to client
· Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Pharmacy or related field
· Minimum 5 years' experiences in Sales and Key Account Customers Management, OTC & MT
· Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
· Strong communication and organization skills
· Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth career with one of successful
- Challenge role to enhance your experiences
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.