One of the largest healthcare services group in Asia. The company have businesses spanning across 13 markets. Now a Key Account Manager role is made available and the successful candidate must be experienced in managing pharmacy channel.
- Develop excellent relations with customers and work closely with them on development & execution of effective trade activities to drive sales growth of assigned brands.
- Work with sales teams to plan, develop, coordinate and execute sales strategies to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop follow up action plan with principals and sales team for sales execution.
- Work with Sales Manager in identification of new business opportunities.
- Coordinate and organize product training to key account's staff where appropriate to drive awareness of products with the key accounts.
- A general business degree with proven 2 years' sales management and trade marketing experience in OTC or Pharma industry.
- Experience in the OTC retail and/or Ethical channel will be preferred.
- Dynamic, result oriented with strong leadership skills
- High computer literacy
- Customer and quality orientation
Please email your CV, notice period and current remuneration package to apply at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.