- Build and maintain effective relationships with key accounts (including potential account for exploration) for the product listing and selling in, pricing structure and merchandising and promotion contracts with the accounts.
- Deliver the distribution and merchandising targets in the prioritized accounts.
- Drive commercial excellence and approach to activate our brands to influence consumers at the point of purchase.
- Work closely with the distributor for the monthly sales forecasting by account.
- Conduct sale analysis and identify opportunities for business development and input into the development of account plans.
- Support and smooth over the sales ordering and order fulfilment through the liaison and coordination with the organized accounts and the distributor.
- Understand customer strategy and how to leverage the brand value proposition for business growth.
- Input and support for the Key Account specific merchandising and/or promotional program development.
- Be accountable for the implementation of the customer and shopper programs within the key accounts.
- Proactively monitor on-the-ground executions of the customer and shopper programs within the key accounts with corrective actions in place.
- Responsible for the day-to-day sales and distribution operations and implementation of trade & shopper programs through the liaison and coordination with the organized accounts and the distributor.
- Minimum 5 years working experience of key account management in FMCG
- Analytical, assertive and influential
- Highly fluent in written and conversational English and proficient in spoken and written Cantonese
- High proficiency in MS Office particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and good team player
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.