A fantastic opportunity has arisen, to be a part of a very well established publishing institution. It is a trusted source of information for influencers, key business decision makers and readers, with a multi-channel circulation of nearly 1 million readers.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maximise client revenue from an agency patch consisting of some of London's most important West End agencies.
* Consistently generate new business possibilities from these agencies.
* Approach clients with tactical or special project selling propositions.
* Develop coherent sales strategies, in conjunction with the Advertising Manager to ensure all areas of the business are being maximised.
* Support mechanism for day to day running of magazine and when the Advertising Manager is absent.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
* Outstanding negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face.
* A flair for creative solutions selling and problem solving.
* A successful and proven sales track record and exceptional presentation skills.
* Self-motivated and professional work ethic.
* Deep understanding of online propositions would be beneficial.
* Experience selling to West End agency and thorough knowledge of the various planning and buying points a magazine/website can have influence over. Strong relationships at all levels within the West End agency London scene.
* An understanding of the current affairs magazine marketplace.
* Most of all, the successful candidate should have a great personality, drive, charisma and motivation for what is a truly fantastic opportunity to make a difference on a unique world leading brand.