The well-known media company are looking for a Key Account Manager who has strong background and experience in consultative sales or client servicing in top-tier companies in the fields of digital marketing solutions, digital media, or mobile platform solutions.
The shortlisted candidate must have a proven track record of the achievement and has a strong relationship with the client in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Manage strategy planning and execution to achieve revenue target on the assigned vertical
- Build sustainable relationships with top tier corporate clients and media agency partners (both new & existing) in the F&B industry
- Consistently analyze and thoroughly understand client's business, and pitch compelling innovative solutions that help clients win
- Develop and use business insights to support sales pitches
- Self-initiate and be a key player in the team to drive impact on overall company's business growth
- Understand the evolution of products and solutions by providing valuable market feedback
- Coordinate efficiently with cross-functional teams (sales operation, product specialist, agency relationship & management) to deliver top satisfactory service to clients and media agencies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent social skills in building win-win relationships with clients and media agencies at all levels (including C-Suites)
- Strong knowledge in the digital advertising landscape, online marketing, CRM and mobile trends
- Ability/experience in managing sales pipeline, sales strategy planning, and execution
- Strong analytic skill, presentation skill, and negotiation skill
- Self-motivated with strong "CAN-DO" attitude. Full passion for sales, result oriented and team player
- Able to work under pressure with a tight timeline and limited resources
- Fluent in English communication skills
- Selling or marketing experience in technology, telecommunication, and e-commerce industries
- Possess a strong network of B2B corporates and digital agencies in Thailand
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.