- Excellent position with fantastic independent exposure
- Golden opportunity to work in multi-national culture
Our client is a Global Leader in their field with entertainment products and services. They have managed to build a reputation worldwide as a well-known brand. Their product is ranging from traditional to radical innovation.
Hence, with the vision and passion to expand their current growth, they are currently seeking an experience and dynamic Key Account Manager. If you are looking to work both in team and individually with full exposure to growth, this may be a job you are looking for.
- Effective management of overall profitability of key customers
- Oversee and manage sales performance, new customer acquisition and maintain existing clients
- Possess numerous skills such as creativity, commercial flair, leadership skills, the ability to persuade and strong planning skill
- Formulate and generate effective execution sales plans and promotion plans in order to present in regular local Sales and Marketing meetings and to implement the plan to maximize sales profitability
- Co-operate cross functions to ensure all process, deliver launch on time
- Able to influence and work well with a diverse group of people
- To succeed in the Key Account Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with cross functional team
- At least 5 years in Consumer/Retail Sales and/or Key Account Management
- Outspoken and excellent presentation skills
- Understands Category management/ Trade Marketing
- Experience in building long term business relationships with clients by demonstrate consistency and a commitment to deliver
- Ability to analyses sales data in order to be used for generating new idea
- Fluent in Thai/English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.