To support the objective of driving profitable and sustainable market share and net sales growth within assigned field accounts, delivering against the budget and commercial expectations, while executing in respect to the brand standards & objectives.
- To lead and drive the sales efforts with assigned Field Accounts.
- To lead the identification and development of new business opportunities in the field segment.
- To coordinate and manage the seasonal sell-in process and Go-to Market activities with respect to distribution policies and brand initiatives.
- To deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for the account(s), agree with account(s) on expected KPIs / sell-thru targets and monitor the progress. Ensure continuous monitoring of the Orderbook making sure orders are placed and converted according to agreed timelines.
- To forecast, track and report quantitative and qualitative performance on Field Account Performance i.e. Sales and Margin, Trade Terms, Orderbook. To monitor and report on customer and competitor performance ie market share, situation and development, sell-thru performance and ROI on key activities.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Nadhirah Mohd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9014 for a confidential discussion.