Key Account Executive - Food Ingredient - Enzymes - International Company
An International Ingredient Producer and Distribution business.
- Act as the primary point of contact for key account customer product and service needs
- Developing and executing business strategies that maintain alignment with key supplier, focusing on key markets to drive growth and maximize overall profitability for business.
- Developing and maintaining alignment with regional sales team in order to enhance profitability of region. Understanding sales trends and communicate new sales opportunities among sales team to nationally capitalize on regional trends.
- Managing cost negotiations with supplier, including any cost increases or decreases.
- Maximize market share and gross margin growth for product line on an annual basis and meet or exceed revenue and gross margin targets for product category.
- Responsible for setting product strategy and oversee product line life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Execute product strategies and initiatives, set product and pricing strategy, in order to produce the highest possible long-term market share and profitability.
- Defining unique product positioning.
- Approach to entering new markets where market and competitor analysis, customer segmentation and insights.
- Degree, BSc Food Science or related field
- 3 - 5 years of key account management and product management experience in food ingredient industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Good in English
- Thai Nationality
If you have any further queries please call Kirti on 02-107-2903 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.