Assisting Senior Consultant in their daily tasks. Reporting to a Branch Manager.
- Responsible to communicate with the clients to determine and accomplish the tasks attributed to you
- Follow-up and dedicate your time to corporate services issues. Corporate Services include "Hands-on" works in bookkeeping, Financial Reporting, Audit coordination, Bank Management, Company Secretary, Human Resources and Other Administrative tasks
- Support the clients in their development in Hong Kong
- Assist the senior consultants in the support of their clients and provide them with information regarding some ad-hoc matters such as specific tax, investment structures or licensing issues
- Coordinate with outside professionals (lawyers, auditors etc.) to structure advice when necessary
- Assist the Branch Manager in the organization and the development of the department by providing notes, memos and organization support
- University graduates (with Business Administrations or Accounting degree is preferred);
- Proficiency in computer literature and Microsoft Office applications
- General knowledge of business environment of Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Knowledge in accounting, experience with audit and HK Company Laws would be a plus
- Previous working history in similar duties is preferred, minimum 1 year of eligible working experience. (Fresh Graduate will also be considered)
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin). French is a definite advantage
- Good communication skill, able to manage the priorities and deadline, good team player
- Immediately available is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.