We are currently working on an exciting Junior Chief of Staff role with a fast-growing start-up headquartered in Hong Kong. Since inception, the company has seen continuous year-on-year growth (revenue, headcount, products, and country coverage).
As a key partner to the CEO, this individual will be expected to contribute strategic advice and insight into short and long-term projects and business strategies, as well as provide day-to-day operational and administrative support to the CEO.
- Report directly to the CEO and work closely with other key stakeholders (e.g. Chief of Staff, CFO) to support in the running of the business in an effective manner
- Conduct research to identify supporting insights, and work with other project teams within the business as required
- Participate in internal and external meetings with the CEO and join in financial discussions to provide advice and insight into the best course for the business
- Responsible for project management, including but not limited to coordinating all activity and monitoring and achieving key milestones in product lifecycle
- Support the CEO on all day to day tasks as needed, including dairy and calendar management, travel schedule, and any other administrative tasks
- Bachelor degree with 2+ years' experience. Experience with Big 4 or consulting highly advantageous
- Independent worker, driven, and proactive individual
- Well-organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Native communications in English, knowledge of Mandarin highly advantageous
- Must be currently based in Hong Kong.
What's on offer
- An international work environment with driven co-workers
- Beautiful and modern work space
- Up to HKD45k per month
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.