|Job Title:||Java Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Farrah Ather|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2018 17:00|
Candidates will work closely with product owners and QA team within an agile environment to produce high-quality innovative, scalable and maintainable services for their customers and clients.
Skills - Java Engineer
- Solid hands on experience of modern Java development and associated frameworks, ideally with design patterns and best practices
- Testing with JUnit or similar
- Web services with JSON and XML
- Experience in high performance, scalable server environments, and basic web development
- Key technologies: JAVA, HIBERNATE, SPRING, SQL and JUnit (or similar)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great brand. You will have a voice within the team and with a high level of autonomy.
Please apply directly or for more information, contact Farrah at Argyll Scott.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Java Developer / Java Engineer
38 days holiday + Flexible working
Java Software Engineer
Java Software Engineer - London
30 days holiday + Paid Training
Senior Java Developer
Bangkok Province, Thailand