The world-known IT company are looking for a candidate who has strong experiences in IT sales and account management with a strong relationship with clients in Banking industries for the position of Sales Manager. The location is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The shortlisted candidate must have proven track record of the achievement and also has strong communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the Banking industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells company products and solution by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in IT sales and account management
- Strong knowledge and experiences in selling online payment software or solution
- Possess a strong relationship with the client in Banking industries
- Ability to work as a part of a team and could perform independently
- Strong communication skills in both English and Thai
- Good presentation, negotiation, and sales skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Can do attitude
- Company phone and sim card
- Gasoline reimbursement
- Car Maintenance reimbursement
- Group Health Insurance
- Variable bonus
- Provident Fund
- Holiday allowance
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.