My client is a global asset management company with over US$50 billion in assets. They are undergoing a digital transformation and looking to expand their current Governance team.
- Ability to work out effective mitigating controls with relevant stakeholders. Advice and provide best practice risk guidance.
- Setup IT risk management guidelines, procedures and policies. Conducting training sessions, workshops, and communications through various corporate channels.
- Ability to perform risk assessment, gap analysis, incident management, business impact analysis etc.
- Liaise closely with internal and external auditors
- Candidate must have the capability to spot the root causes and trends and recommend policies, procedures and guidelines to address these issues.
- Come up with programs and initiatives to ensure the technology environment is secure and sustainable.
- Candidate must have a keen interest in emerging technologies such as cloud platforms, blockchains, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- A tertiary degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the asset management, banking and finance, or risk consultancy sectors. Candidate from big 4 is welcome to apply.
- Candidate with professional qualifications such as CISA / CRISC / CISM / CISSP is an added advantage
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105