Argyll Scott is working with one of the largest service provider company in Thailand. They are looking for an IT project Manager to join their team.
Key Responsibility :
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities and Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Reviews deliverable prepared by team before passing to client.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project, Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices and Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis for Manages project budget.
Key Qualifications :
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Goverment etc.)
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Good command of English.
If you are interested, feel free to click apply button or reach out to Narut at 02-107-2906; email: email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.