Argyll Scott is now looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with C# and PHP skills for an innovative technological company. If you are looking for a career path in Technology Industry, this is the right place for you.
- Create and execute project work plans
- Responsible for the overall project planning (resource,milestone,project plan,communication) and coordination
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Budget forecast
- Problem tacking technical (C#,PHP,tools)
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Goverment etc.)
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills, good in people management skill and team supervisory.
- Strong communication skill, ability to perform formal communication and reporting , and lead meetings with creditability.
- Good command of English.
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in management level.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.