IT Manager - Supporting new Business Unit
Argyll Scott works with a leading digital entertainment organization based in Bangkok to find their next IT Manager, supporting IT Infrastructure, IT Asset Management, IT Policy, etc. This is a brand-new position in Thailand and you will report directly to the Head of business unit.
The suitable candidate should have solid skills and experience in both technical configuration and team management. You should be able to manage small size team of 3-4 support engineer/ system admin.
I am looking to speak with candidate who has the follows:
· Work closely with regional team regards to any IT related issue
· Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot IT Infrastructure system
· Manage all IT assets, including laptop, telephone, PC, etc
· Mentor junior people in the team
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 10 years' experience in IT Infrastructure fields
· At least 3 years' experience in management role
· Ability to manage team of 3-4 people
· Solid skills in IT Infrastructure
o Switch, Router, Firewall, Load Balance
o Window Server, Exchange Server
o Virtualization, Backup
o TCP/IP routing protocol
o Data Center
· Experience in multinational organization
· Strong English communication skills
If you would like to find out more detail about the role, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.