A rapidly F&B Company is looking for IT Manager based in Bangkok, Thailand. This role will responsible for manage overall IT infrastructure, with the objective to make the most effective and efficient use of IT resources and also manage the integrated application system to support organization changes and business requirement with the compilation of the organization's strategy and policy.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the IT function, implement and control IT policies/standards, liaise with functional or operational area managers to understand their current and future information needs and develop plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing operations, in order to ensure optimal IT support to business needs
- Lead, prioritize and schedule IT projects, in order to ensure achievement of project objectives within assigned budgets
- Analyse production, maintenance, and malfunction records, identify problems and recommend solutions, in order to improve performance and increase system capacity
- Oversee computer operations, including data processing, data entry, data control, and tape library; prioritise and schedule computer operations and workflow in order to ensure data integrity, accuracy and appropriate security, and full capacity use of processing equipment
- Evaluate and develop computer operating staff in order to ensure that computer operation activities meet pre-established production targets and operating budgets.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend equipment purchases to enhance the capabilities of computer operations, select and manage ongoing relationships with vendors and suppliers (for example, data entry providers), in order to ensure optimal level of equipment and service quality
- Formulate IT operational plans and budget, in order to ensure alignment with business strategies and company direction
- Motivate and coach subordinates, share knowledge and advise on problem-solving solutions, monitor and evaluate performance, recommend promotion, bonus and competency assessment grading in order to secure a committed and efficient team
Key Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field, Master's Degree is an advantage
- At least 10 years of working experiences in IT industry
- At least 5 years in Managerial role
- Thai nationality, age between 35-45 years old
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Experience in using JDE (JD Edward) and Salesforce is a must
- Knowledge in ERP, CRM, SAP, Outlook office365 system, computer communication
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.