We are looking for a junior to mid-level IT operation support for our international clients who has strong reputation in their fields. Currently, they would like to add more manpower to support daily operation and 1st level technical remote support.
This role is suitable for someone who has few years' experience as an IT Support or helpdesk support along with good English communication skills because mainly you will support international branches/ clients. Experience in banking industry and knowledge in ATM system/ E-payment equipment is desirable.
I am looking for someone who has follows:
· Provide support and service for clients upon requests
· Work as a shift 24x7, 8 hours per shift, including public holiday and weekend (Team lead will manage schedule for team member in each month and you will also get additional fixed shift allowance per month)
· Support and troubleshoot problem/ incident via phone/ email/ online system/ ticket system/ etc
· Provide 1st tier support and act like a single point of contact for global end users/ ATM system/ other e-payment equipment
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 2 years' experience as an IT support/ Helpdesk Support/ IT Customer Support/ etc
· Experience in supporting client's application, PC, Network Infrastructure, customer business applications
· Basic knowledge in Window Server, LINUX server, Active Directory, LAN/WAN, VPN, TCP/IP, Web applications
· Good English communication skills
· Able to work as a shift
To find out more information about this position, please feel free to apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.