Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for IT Director-APAC role. This role will responsible for leading the IT Governance, IT Strategy, IT Evaluation & Reporting Unit, developing and managing the Unit's work plans in support of IT strategic objectives.
- Define business aligned with IT vision and roadmap, IT market research and analysis, strategic planning, customer centric liaison, outcome driven focuses such as analytics, metrics and reporting, initiative governance and best practice sharing, IT finance management and planning, and vendor management
- Developing and implementing IT strategies, IT policies and IT systems to ensure that these are provided in an effective and efficient manner to support the strategic aims and operational activities of the organization
- Contribute to company's IT budget planning processes, and manage the resources associated with the company's portfolio effectively
- A Master's Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent analytical skills with the intellectual ability to assess complex legal, policy and procedural documents and issues, and make recommendations for action
- Proven strategic planning, project management and organisational reporting skills; and the ability to coordinate the work of teams and individuals ensuring the quality and timeliness of outpu
- Expertise in supporting the governance of complex organisations and experience of providing governance advice to Board members, or equivalent
- Expertise in the design and implementation of organizational monitoring and evaluation approaches
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.