A rapidly Manufacturing Company is looking for IT Department Manager. This role will responsible for project management experience for system development and implementation with outside vendor team and inside company key user, end user and management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintain and monitor company applications for serve with change request and new requirement in company systems.
- Manage and implement new development project for upgrade to new version or serve users request with IT out-source vendor consultant and system development team.
- Support company website and call center for communicate with customer, end user and public social network.
- Maintain and monitor IT infrastructure and network for stable communication via IT network and smoothly operate company application.
- IT technical knowledge of hardware and network for manage IT infrastructure, analyze system troubles and minimize system failure.
- Making IT planning and Budget.
- Lead and manage IT team for conduct IT tasks both application support and technical helpdesk support.
- Control and manage outsource vendor service for serve company requirement.
- Report IT tasks situation, budget usage and project progress to management.
Key Qualifications :
- Degree in Computer engineer, Computer science, Information management or related.
- Software knowledge certificate such as Microsoft windows software certificate, Oracle certificate, etc.
- SAP functional knowledge certificate in MM/SD/FICO.
- Strong experience of managing a multifunctional IT team.
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Reporting and presentation skill for communicate with upper level management
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.