A new create role of Consumer Product Company is looking for IT Application Manager. This role will responsible for Manage & ensure perception of IT Application Services and Resources as value creating by continuing to provide services with high business partner satisfaction.
- Business, System, Security and Data Integration and Improvement: Coordination, Planning and execution of local/regional/global initiatives whiles engaging with the relevant business partners in the various and relevant activities involved.
- Sound understanding of company's business and technology strategies, established business process areas on how technology may impact and enhance business process.
- Continuous Improvement & Operational Excellence: To conduct regular meeting with the business partner to update on outstanding matters/issues and Process Application Consulting.
- Work with IT team, global team, regional team and vendor implementers to further integration, data standardization and security compliance between existing ERP, Salesforce, POS, SAP HR Success Factor, WMS, Supply Chain software, BI, CRM and e-Commerce platforms etc.
- Security: Ensure that application security (user& data) is upheld via proper authorization process, with proper documentation/logs and where necessary to liaise with the relevant business partner(s) in the event of any discrepancies found. Regular check to the application/system to ensure proper security roles are in place.
- Responsible as a point of contact in applications maintenance and help desk. Delivering technical support to existing users, resolving applications error to sustain day-to-day business operations and make recommendations for application future development and better interfaces.
- To manage and carry out/improve current relevant remediation controls which are related to application support process.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Identify opportunities for improvement in current business process. Innovate new ways of working and determine required action to implement new processes.
- Training & Induction Program: Provide Induction training /basic training for related applications, to new users in the business and existing users in the event of system upgrades/improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, MIS or related fields
- Minimum 10 years professional experiences in IT application operations
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in IT application management and IT project management level
- Experience in IT service management (Business requirements, Change Request, IT services, SLAs, ITIL foundation etc.)
- Experience in ERP project implementation and application support is a must
- Experience in data standard, data governance and data migration execution are a must
- High degree of IT business partner with can do attitude, commitment, team spirit and motivation
- Good analytical, conceptual, problem-solving and communication abilities
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Experience in vendor selection process and vendor management
- Experience in business and process knowledge in Retail or FMCG would be an advantage
- Experience in Salesforce, POS, SAP HR Success Factor, WMS, Supply Chain software, BI, CRM, e-Commerce and other digital platforms etc. would be advantage.
- Experience on IT Programing and Database: MS SQL, JAVA and others etc. would be advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.