Argyll Scott is working with an international leading food and fruit manufacturing company to find their IT/SAP Application Manager and Assistant Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will lead and manage their application transformation project (JDE to SAP) and be working closely with Regional IT team.
What you will do:
- Manage team of 8 people in Thailand, mainly focus in SAP and software
- Oversees the implementation of software applications in a company's computer and network systems
- Responsible for software and systems upgrades, implementation, transformation, etc.
- Manage IT Software and application projects
Who you are:
- JDE and SAP knowledge is a must
- At least 5 years of experience in IT application in SAP and JDE
- Skills in Project management and leadership skills
- Excellent in English as you will work in partnership with the regional person in SG
- SAP implementation and transformation experience is a must
- Competitive salary and benefit package with an accommodation allowance
- Opportunity to grow with a well designed team
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.