Argyll Scott is partnering with an expanding life insurer to look for a new high calibre investment accounting manager to join their finance team.
- Report to Financial Controller
- Be responsible for investment accounting and expense management i.e. investment asset valuation, check, accounting etc.
- Participate in investment asset month-end closing in a timely manner with accuracy and completeness e.g. investment accounting, manual journals and fund unit reconciliations
- Look after regulator investment accounting, month-end closing, regular investment asset operation and management
- Support annual financial planning, analysis and management reporting
- Assist on market research and evaluation on investment back office system
- Present non-standard financial analysis and presentations to support management decision-making
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance/Relevant disciplines with relevant accounting qualifications
- 8 years above working experiences in Insurance/Investment sector
- Working knowledge in Oracle and Sun Accounting
- Capability to work independently with good communication skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
Please apply this position or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk with your CV for this opportunity.