This role will primarily lead and conduct the audit services in Singapore and APAC region. Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Group General Manager. This role will require you to work collaboratively with businesses of the Group to assist and support them to improve business control and risk management practices.
- Liaise with management and consultants for audit projects that require specialist skills.
- Analyse the effectiveness of strategic, financial and operational business processes, from a risk control and business improvement perspective
- Apply Group's standard internal audit methodology
- Contribute to the development of the annual global risk based internal audit plan
- Engage and collaborate with the business to develop specific audit scopes
- Plan, develop and execute detailed audit programs
- Supervise and review the work of multi-disciplinary teams of audit staff
- Project Manage to deliver all assigned engagements on time budget and quality
- Manage stakeholders to deliver value added results
- Ensure that the technical proficiency, knowledge and skills of the auditors are appropriate for the audits performed
- Maintain a quality assurance program to ensure compliance with audit standards and audit methodology
- Responsible for all aspects of conducting internal audit and business evaluation reviews across a broad range of operational and financial business functions and processes.
- Set internal audit goals and measure performance, including proposing and monitoring an annual budget.
- Promote the value of good governance
- Support an effective risk culture across the group
- At least 10 years' experience in internal audit (including a combination of professional services and worked with large, complex multinational businesses)
- Exposure in Transport/Logistics/Warehousing industry experience or similar
- Demonstrated understanding of operational and financial business functions and processes
- High level of business acumen
- Demonstrated experience in business partnering and strong stakeholder engagement
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105