Our clients are multi-national company in insurance industries. They are looking for candidate which has strong experiences in Internal Audit background. Candidate will have opportunities to taking a country lead role.
· Plan and execute of audits across Asia region in accordance with the audit methodology, departmental standards and regulatory requirements.
· Delivery of high quality, professional, cost-effective, value-added and risk-based audit services within Asia.
· Evaluate the management of risk and internal controls in business.
· Prepare the audit report Utilize data analytics techniques to improve effectiveness and efficiency of audit process.
· Follow-up with business unit management regularly on the status/implementation of remediation actions for timely audit issue closure and providing consulting advice.
· Master/ bachelor's Degree in business administration, Finance, Accounting
· Over 5 years of direct experience in Internal Audit function with experiences in external auditor (Big4) is a great plus
· A professional audit certification (CIA/CPA/CISA) is a plus
· Good knowledge of life insurance and asset management business, audit methodologies, control frameworks and risk management techniques
· Asia regional experience is a plus
· Good communication skills both Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.