Our client is a Global FMCG company that is expanding across APAC.
- Providing technical leadership for integration efforts involving Enterprise Applications and Data Integration platform
- Liaise with Project Managers, Business Analyst and other IT groups across Asia, Europe, and North America for deployment of Middleware platform
- Understand and contribute to Enterprise IT strategies; adhere to compliance regulations and development guidelines.
- Responsible for the processing and implementation of enhancement and change requests
- Provide leadership and demonstrate ownership of the integration platform for consistent usage across projects
- Strong experience in designing and developing Middleware applications
- An understanding of the sales and distribution processes the EDI is part of and relevant aspects of the way these processes are implemented in SAP
- Knowledge and skills inWebSphere Message Broker, WebMethods, SAP PI
- Knowledge of XML Technologies (XML, XSL, XSD)
- Ability to plan technical architecture and develop documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Merrill Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1210 for a confidential discussion.