My Client, a reputable life insurer, is sourcing for a Risk Manager (VP). With strong financial backing, they have been growing their capabilities in the region, especially their Singapore office.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work closely with the Chief Risk Officer in implementing group-wide enterprise risk management framework for the Singapore office.
- Keep abreast of latest regulations and risk-related guidelines in order to enhance the quality of risk assessments and definitions.
- Keep a close watch on potential financial crimes and implement processes/protocols to mitigate such risks.
- Enhance and/or maintain risk control framework and standards.
- Act as the second level of defense for the insurer as the risk manager.
- Proactively engage businesses in educating and advising individual units, locally, on relevant risks and mitigating factors.
Some key requirements for this role includes:
- A minimum of 7 years of risk management experience within the life insurance space.
- Sound knowledge of various risk assessment tools within the life insurance space.
- Good understanding of legal and regulatory requirements
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants, please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consultant: Ms Canice Sar
EA Licence No.: 16S8105
EA Reg No.: R1329095
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.