A rapidly of FMCG is looking for Information System Manager. This role will responsible for proactively develop, implement and ensure the sustainability of applications as enablers for business performance for in order to ensure an optimal and sustainable IS service delivery that meets or exceeds the business expectations in all aspects of businesses within Sales & Marketing Domain
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure availability and effectiveness of IS applications in respective function, met or exceeded business' needs as expressed through SLAs and Global Governance principles
- Ensure effective functional user support in respective function based on internal SLA and KPIs contribute to the alignment of the IS service delivery with the business strategy and drive the business to utilize competitive advantages through technology enabled processes for respective function
- Challenge existing business practices and drive changes to technology enabled best practices in the respective function Area
- Be the key point of contact for support and for specific projects between the respective function and the relevant key stakeholders in the business
- Determine the respective function environment for new applications / solutions in cooperation with Hub Director & IT Mgr
- Contribute to the development of and the alignment to the corporate standards to ensure company IT standards are being updated
- Monitor and evaluate the respective function Area with existing laws, regulations, IS Governance Processes, and Internal Controls
- Provide training to Key Users and End Users in order to improve awareness and knowledge on IS-related issues.
- Educate the business in the value of IS / constraints of IS to improve IT awareness among employees
- Develop, monitor, and control project plan and execution in order to ensure effective and efficient project management
- Develop team competencies in order to achieve the best performance to support the organization's objectives
- Bachelor's Degree majoring in Computer Science, preferably Master's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience at similar position in any industry
- Sales & Marketing; CRM Systems/Applications
- English proficiency
- Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel & Powerpoint)
- Open for non-Thais candidates.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.