A fast-growing asset manager with offices globally is looking for a qualified lawyer with fund practice/ asset management experience to join the team to support the expanding business.
- Provide legal advice on regulatory requirements, operations, investment activities and general corporate and commercial matters.
- Draft and review contracts and agreements for the company, including fund documents, investment management agreements, distribution agreements, etc.
- Liaise with external counsel and regulatory bodies on legal issues.
- Research and report legal and regulatory developments for the asset management business in various jurisdictions.
- Qualified lawyer with PQE 2+ and fund practice/ asset management experience in in-house/private practice.
- Knowledge of Hong Kong and Singapore regulatory requirements on asset management business.
- Self-motivated, attention to detail and good communication skills with senior stakeholders.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan <at>argyllscott.com.hk