Our client is a tier-one global bank (Full Licence in Singapore) which has in-depth investment for Asia. They have a solid HR team in Singapore and are keen to bring on a senior talent specialist. The role reports to a highly experienced SVP and will join a stable team.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Hub Talent Head to ensure best practices execution of Group-wide Talent policies, frameworks, tools, and processes and drive consistency in the local execution in accordance to Group timeline and quality output across all Hub countries.
- Support the communication, education, and execution of Group-wide Talent policies and processes.
- The coordinate local input to Succession Plans, working with the respective Human Resource business partners and Hub Leads to complete and validate succession plans.
- Assist in the preparation of the relevant data and Talent Management analytics for operational and management analysis purposes.
- Support the implementation of globally led Talent infrastructure and system upgrades.
- Actively share the transformation agenda by proactively communicating the Development vision and managing stakeholder expectations. Contribute to the review process, whilst continuously seeking to improve Group-wide Talent processes and procedures.
- Support Hub Talent Head in the deployment of country-specific Talent initiatives and drive the Diversity and Inclusion agenda for Singapore including the coordination of employee network group activities, planning, budgetary controls and Diversity and Inclusion metrics monitoring and working alongside with Communications to create awareness and promote local activities.
- Assist in the attraction, selection, and development of Graduates in Singapore.
- Demonstrate strong alignment with values and embedding the values in day to day behaviors and decision making.
- Actively monitor and manage risk in the execution of all Talent related initiatives to ensure compliance with regulatory and bank policies
- Degree in Human Resources or Psychology or Organizational Development or relevant Human Resource experience preferably in a bank or financial institution.
- Broad Human Resource functional knowledge including Generalist, Learning and Talent areas.
- Technical expertise in tools, methodologies, and application of principles around general Human Resource and Talent areas.
- Numeric with strong diagnostic and prescriptive abilities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interaction skills with the confidence to resonate with senior management locally and in the Hub and Region.
- Adaptable team player who is able to work resourcefully and within a dynamic work environment.
- Proactive attitude with drive, maturity, commitment and customer focus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.