Our client is a global leading electronics organization with a presence around the world. With a long history and recognized brand, they are now focusing on strengthening their HR team with a few business-critical roles at their Chonburi plant. These roles include
- Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP, Manager Level)
- Human Resources Manager (Based in Lao PDR)
- Recruitment Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
If you are looking to work for a good reputable multinational company that will enhance your career progression with good work-life balance and competitive salary structure, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
HRBP and HR Manager is responsible for implementing HR program by providing HR services, ranging from Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition and Employment Branding. For Recruitment Manager and Recruitment Specialist, the successful candidate will focus more specifically on the recruitment aspect.
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree, but preferably Master's Degree in any business administrative related fields. You will also possess:
- 8 Years of work experience as an HR Generalist for HRBP and HR Manager / 8 years of work experience in recruitment for Recruitment Manager / 5 years of experience in recruitment for Recruitment Specialist.
- Experience in working with ASEAN country for HR Manager role.
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking (work closely with Expat).
- Strong communication skills, team player oriented and ability independently.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2879 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.