We are helping our client, a large and well-established conglomerate with a diversified portfolio of business, in search for an experienced and capable HR Manager to come in as a Business Partner to advice and counsel on all HR related matters.
- As HR Business Partner, to assist and oversee the daily operations of the assigned business unit
- Take lead on influencing manpower planning in alignment with the organizations hiring needs and market conditions. Ensure the hiring of qualified talent to maintain optimum workforce
- To be an active voice in business unit's meetings and organization reviews, providing sound advice and insight
- Responsible for providing staff counselling and clarifying staff issues (complaints, staff grievances etc). Accountable any labour dispute cases which may arise
- Execute HR policies and practices to be in line with corporate and business directions. Ensure alignment across all BUs whilst maintaining full compliance with local labour regulations and rules
- Handle and coordinate ad hoc projects as assigned, ensuring timely delivery of all HR programs
- Develop and coach other members of the HR team, identifying areas of development and inspiring excellence
- Degree holder in HR Manager or any other related disciplines.
- 8+ years relevant experience in sizable organizations, ideally with 3+ years at managerial level.
- Familiar with HK Labour Ordinance, PRC Labour Contract Law, and other regulatory requirements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong passion in people management.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment under stress to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to handle confidential matters in a discreet manner.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin.
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.