Our client is one of the world's leading Consumer Brands specializing in personal care and hygiene. As a result of significant regional growth plans, they are now actively recruiting for a Human Resources Manager for their plant at the Nikom Wellgrow Industrial Estate.
As the HR Manager for the Nikom Wellgrow Site you will report directly to the Plant HR Manager. This is an exciting and engaging role as it will require you to translate the companies vision and strategies into practical HR policy. If you are passionate about employee relations, enjoy communicating across a range of stakeholders and are looking for a role that has the full spectrum of HR functions; including (but not limited to) Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Recruitment and Onboarding and staff Development and Training then please read on.
- University Degree in any business-related fields.
- 3-5 years of solid generalist experience in Thai National or MNC manufacturing company
- Proactive and people-oriented person with the ability to work independently.
- Good command of spoken English.
Individuals with experience operating in multi-national organizations will be highly desirable.
- Competitive salary + bonus + allowances.
- International working environment.
- Early start, early finish working hours (Monday to Friday - 7:00am-16:00pm).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.