Our client, a leading financial services organisation with a strong global presence, is now looking for an experienced and capable Human Resources Manager to join their offices in Hong Kong.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies and implement best practices;
- Provide all-round support on HR projects and devise effective recruitment strategies in accordance with the group's vision and business direction;
- Monitor and coordinate recruitment related initiatives such as quarterly inductions and policy screening;
- Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle by working jointly with line managers and preparing timely reports;
- Work closely and engage with business stakeholders and line managers to provide insights and advice on staff related matters.
Key Requirements and Skills:
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in the field;
- Proven experience in recruitment for financial services and familiarity with Hong Kong Labour law;
- Prior experience in handling and leading HR related projects and reports;
- Hands-on approach with strong communication and inter-personal skills, along with commendable Microsoft Office and system skills;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Assistant Manager.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Reyna Mirpuri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, if you know of anyone within your network that may be interested in this role, please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay a referral fee for introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.