- Conduct orientation and responsible for on-boarding procedures for Japanese expatriates
- Responsible for the application / renewal or cancellation of work passes such as Employment or Dependent Passes
- Managing expats monthly payroll
- Responsible for the filling of yearly Income Tax (IR8E, IR21)
- Required to manage expats settling in Singapore matters such as accommodation and car
- Administer and advise expatriates welfare related matters such as home and medical leave
- Responsible to administer repatriation procedure
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or Human Resource
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Human Resource
- Required to have at least JLPT Level 2 as the role required to communicate with Japan HQ and translation of Japanese documents to English
Please send your updated profile to Jdai@argyllscott.sg for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.