Excellent Regional Senior Human Resource Opportunity with a global hotel brand in Singapore. Based in the headquarter, you will report to the Human Resource Director and join a friendly team. This is a very interesting role as you will manage a team of country HR managers and cover countries in Asia, Middle East, and Africa etc. Great exposure for those who enjoy cultural diversity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection of regional employees for corporate office; Recruitment of General Managers and Human Resource Managers for overseas properties, Total Performance Management Appraisal system for overseas properties
- Put in place country-specific Master HR Policies & Procedures; Human Resource support for pre-opening properties
- To enhance the HR capabilities of overseas properties, ie to provide HR guidance and advice; Organise HR forums/ HR cluster meetings; Support activities to strengthen the emotional bonding between staff and company; Employee Engagement activities
- Review monthly Balance Scorecard and the monthly attrition rate; Provide HR market and labor cost information to Business Development for due diligence study
- Assist Regional Directors of Operations on GM contract renewal, ie, salary benchmark, benefits schedule; Administer overseas GM insurance; To conduct overseas GM/HODs induction; To review compensation and benefits for overseas GMs
- Custodian for Career webpage/ LinkedIn
- In-depth human resources generalist experience/knowledge from hospitality industries; (Minimum 10 years of experience)
- Competent in both English & Mandarin
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.