Human Resources Business Partner
Our client is a leader in service industry that serves the best and biggest global brands. With it fast-paced growing business, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional to join them as "HRBP" They are looking for individuals who have strong experiences in Generalist with labour law knowledge to assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Being as key contact person for employees and managers for the projects and business units
- Work cross functionally to manages complex and difficult HR Projects
- Leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Identifies and implement changes when necessary
- Recruits key talents for the internal client
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in HR management
- Strong Labor Law knowledge
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills both Thai and English
- Strong leadership and communication / Negotiation skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kurisara Phakintanapinyo at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2872 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.