Human Resources Business Partner (Nonthaburi)
Our client is a well-known service industry. They are looking for individuals who have generalist background to join them as "HRBP Manager" and assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report to HR Director
- Doesn't mind operation / admin work
- Being HR key contact person for employees and managers for the business units
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client and external clients
- Working closely with the management team to bring best solutions for employees
Desired Skills & Experience
- Thai Nationality
- Age 30-35
- Retail / banking background is a plus
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Young, Fun, Active Characteristics with good presentation skills
- Good command of English Skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kurisara Phakintanapinyo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2872 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.