Our client is a leader in the service industry. With it fast-paced growing business, there is now an opening opportunity for young talents to join them as a HRBP. Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you should have a generalist background with strong communication and presentation skills to assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
- Being HR key contact person for employees and managers for the business units
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client and external clients
- Working closely with the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the member of the HRBP Team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Thai Nationality
- 2-3 years experience in HR field
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Fun, Active Characteristics with good presentation skills
- Fair English Skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kurisara Phakintanapinyo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2872 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.