- Provide department heads/managers support to business lines on recruiting and hiring processes.
- Responsible for pre-employment logistics, including preparation of visas, conduct onboarding orientation etc.
- Arrange summer internship and graduate program
- Provide support and help manage performance management cycle
- Work closely with local and regional HR projects and initiates.
- Bachelor degree with
- Minimum of 2 year relevant working experiences
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Passionate in HR and HR generalist duties/role
- A team player and able to develop in a professional and committed team
- Detailed-minded, organized and able to multi-task
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.