Our client is Thailand's Number 1 Group of Companies. They do the business of agribusiness trading firm who provides quality products both domestically and internationally to serve the world increasing demand. Now they are looking for an HRIS professional to come and improve their HR system and process!
- Work with HR Manager in all function to implement and run HR system including assessing needs for various business functions within the department.
- Assists Manager in identifying and analyzing options and recommends business process enhancement.
- Participates in IT status meeting for identification and resolution of issues and consideration and evaluation of potential system enhancements and upgrades.
- Participates in HRIS implementation projects.
- Coordinates movement and maintenance of HR software, processing related purchase requisitions and work orders.
- Assists other utilizing HR computer systems, supervising staff closely in implementation phase of new systems.
- Lead the project team to implement HR automated process workflow Online leave and expense reimbursement
- Work with relevant parties (Internal HR & External business units) to gather requirements and provide solutions.
- Ensure integration of HR processes e.g. recruitment, payroll and compensations & benefits.
- Develop standard HR reports including headcount, new hire, transfer/movement and attrition report
- Work with business units on HR data and provide support for key improvement areas that require high attention.
- Maintain HR intranet contents on an on-going basis
- At least 3 years of working experience especially in software house, IT Application project.
- Having experience in HRIS would be advantages.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill, especially Excel.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.
What's on the Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in Thailand's number 1 group company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.