- Manage and oversee SEA Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and its interfacing systems such as training reservation systems and payroll systems
- Plan, direct and coordinate all HR Systems activities in alignment with Global, regional and local HR processes across the employee life cycle.
- Manage technical & functional issues across the Global, Regional and Local processes.
- Perform joint PMO responsibility for any HR technical and functional solutions, together with the Global HRIS Team
- Ensure high level of data accuracy in the HR Systems and Database Processes
- Work with the respective Regional HR CoEs and Country HR to drive continuous improvement and optimization of HR Processes
- Identify opportunities for improving HR processes through information systems changes and process optimization
- Support the development of HR dashboards and establish systems, processes and tools to ease management and updates of relevant dashboards and KPI tracking.
- At least 5 to 7 years of HR Systems and Process experience obtained working in a multinational company regional HR role
- Experience in project initiation, planning, execution, controlling, monitoring and closing.
- Good understanding of all key HR Processes.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skill and an ability to effectively communicate, present and discuss analysis to effectively drive fact-based decision making across all levels of the organization.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.