Argyll Scott is working with a global food product client to find its Data Analyst Assistant Manager to help its team analyzing and identifying opportunities to enhance the business processes and growth.
The perfect candidate will be responsible for HRIS project development from the first stage to the post-implementation stage.
What you will do:
- Evaluate and define improvements for the system
- Integrate solutions based on business requirements
- Make recommendations to improve security and participates in investigations as needed
- Participate in the design, implementation, and execution of the HRIS projects
- Work with Configuration analysts, integration developers, and system analysts to identify the issues and provide solutions
- Act as the HRIS HRM product owner.
- Review applications, procedures, workflow, and vendor specifications to ensure systems are operating correctly
- Work with members of the HR team to gather and further clarify business requirements
- Oversight of ongoing production support of HR solutions and addresses impacts from other IT changes outside the HR system scope
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide BU with timely and accurate data
- Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for end-users.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant fields such as Computer Engineering, Business Computer or MIS
- 5+ years in IT system-related
- Project Analyst or project management experience
- Experience in database access using SQL/ORACLE/MySQL
- Experience with analytical (visualization) software such as Power BI, Tableau
- Experience in Web Development, SQL Server, ASP.NET, BI Report including HR applications online is desirable
- Extensive experience in implementing HR systems, reporting systems, data warehouse
- Participate in a project full life cycle of HRIS projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the abilities to work in a matrix and multicultural environment
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with big data
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade at 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.