Our client is a large FMCG company with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With an expanding business, there is now a new role for a "HRBP Manager" with the ability to understand business needs and well-developed experience in HRM/HRBP from Factories and /or MNC's.
- Act as a trusted adviser and business partner to business units by delivering solutions to address business, commercial and people related matters.
- Work collaboratively with line managers and different stakeholders to build efficient HR strategies, provide support to the business and ensuring HR strategies are fully aligned with business goals.
- Responsible for the day to day management and interpretation of HR policies, processes and procedures, whilst ensuring compliance with broader HR legislative requirements.
- Cultivate favourable employee relations by implementing appropriate systems, processes and practices to attain high levels of employee retention, engagement and team-oriented work relationships
- Coach, counsel and provide best practice information to the management staff in areas of staffing, employee relations, performance management, talent development, succession planning and regulatory compliance to ensure optimum value from the business' human capital
- To be involved in Recruitment & Selection process by short listing, interviewing, maintaining up-to-date recruitment progress report, and related staffing communication.
- Establish and maintain employer of choice reputation to attract and retain talent.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Participate in salary surveys and conduct annual compensation exercises for salary reviews and performance bonus payouts with the compensation and benefits team.
- Support all other ad-hoc HR projects/ events when assigned or appointed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development, Business Administration, Psychology or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HRBP and/or HR Generalist
- Proven experience working at a factory is a MUST
- Age over 30 years old
- Good command of English both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on and proactive approach with an organized and systematic thought process
- Business acumen, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Be able to travel to factories domestically
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.