Our client is a leading worldwide in Food & Beverage business. As the business growth in Thailand, there is now an opening opportunity for a dynamic, active, and mature professional role as a "HRBP LEAD" who has strong skill in HR Strategic with strong business mindset. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Head of Division and partner with several departments to drive and support overall HR activities in Thailand
- Build trusted partnership with business leaders and managers based on credibility, respect and transparent communication
- Translate the business strategy to HR strategies and develop in alignment with the Business strategy and growth plans as well as provide advice on HR policies, practices, and strategies
- Work closely with management teams to define talent needs, develop, and implement people / talent plans that enhance business performances.
- Provide feedback for improvement of all processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
- Be a change agent and partner with key stakeholders in facilitating and implementing various changes, maintain performance and morale during the changes
- Work closely with business leaders in monitoring engagement levels, develop, execute and review engagement plans to build & sustain a culture
- Coach and support line managers in developing appropriate job descriptions and talent profile as well as select right candidate and involve in interview process when necessary
- Provide people insights and support organization development activities by acting as consultant and advocate about any grievances in the office in a proper legitimate manner
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by working closely with the lawyer to ensure all HR practices are complied with local laws
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree in HROD / HRM / HR related fields with at least 10 years' experience as HR Generalist / HRBP and at least 4 years in management levels in large corporate
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Competence in connecting people to each other with excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization with shared service
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- THAI nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.