A Global Professional services firm is hiring for an Organizational Design Change Manager to give the end to end organization design consultancy for a wide range of clients over the APAC region.
· Identify clients' organizational strategy, reviewing, assessing and understanding operating models.
· Design and implement fit-for-purpose organization structures for the enterprise-wide organizational change.
· Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of organizational structure related to the risks and regulations, alignment with corporate strategy and business values.
· Understand current market and industry insights to provide added value to clients.
· Minimum of 6 years of experience in OD Change, ideally from financial services industry.
· Experience in internal or external consulting experience with the ability to lead and deliver multiple projects.
· Extensive exposure to delivering client engagements and to build client relationships.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Possess leadership and coaching / mentoring abilities to team members.
· Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
· Bachelor's degree in any discipline
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.