Our client is a Global Beauty MNC is looking for a Shared Service Manager,SEA.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be leading the shared service team to transform / upscale the shared service capability in supporting the SEA region.
- Lead shared service function and drive change management for the SEA market
- Ensures compliance with internal standards & local labour law; and implement procedures to ensure efficiency, data integrity and integration with Benefits, HRIS and Payroll Systems to process payrolls accurately.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment to train and develop the shared service team members to foster understanding of broad HR principles, policies, procedures and systems with a high level of customer service focus.
- Collaborate with third party vendors and internal functions to effectively manage compliance related processes such as leave administration, payroll, etc.
- Provide reporting and metrics to Senior Stakeholders to monitor the utilization, accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of HR Shared Services
- Continually assess the impact of in-scope HR business processes on the effective management of HR data and transactional efficiency in order to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Lead the ongoing harmonization of the merger and acquisition
- 8 -12 years of HR experience within relevant industries.
- HR Shared Services environment and change management experience is preferred.
- Strong project management, delegation and prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits practices in the SEA region
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills
- A team player
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105