Our client, a global leader in beauty and cosmetics, is currently seeking a capable Human Resources Senior Executive to join their office in Hong Kong. This person will play a vital role in supporting the organisation through the development and implementation of human resources initiatives and strategies that demonstrate an employee-oriented, high performance culture.
Reporting directly to the HR Director, this role will require a hands-on HR Senior Executive to perform the following:
- Assist in supporting a wide range of HR matters in areas such as manpower planning and recruitment, talent management, compensation & benefits, performance management, training and development and employee relations;
- Support the recruitment process and coordinate the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations;
- Advise staff on specific entitlements and explain employment standards and legislations where needed;
- Provide advice to line managers on employee performance, morale, disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Prepare monthly reports and handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- A degree in Human Resource Management and/or equivalent;
- At least 3 years and above of related working experience in human resource supporting organisation with large staff population is essential;
- Excellent oral, written and inter-personal communications skills;
- Team-oriented with the ability to deal with and engage people at all levels;
- Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers; across different levels of the organization and externally;
- Capable of working quickly in a fast-paced environment and ability to deal with pressure to successfully meet deadlines;
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and extremely fluent in English; Mandarin would be an added advantage.
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to work with a global luxury group;
- Competitive salary package on offer;
- Career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Reyna Mirpuri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, if you know of anyone within your network that may be interested in this role, please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay a referral fee for introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.